Intellectual Property (IP) has come to play a pivotal role in business, particularly as technology has expanded the reach of commerce. Whether it be a company trademark, implementation of a new software platform, technology licensing and distribution or acquisition of a proprietary IP, most businesses encounter intellectual property issues on a regular basis. The Firm’s Intellectual Property group anticipates and creates solutions for IP issues encountered by its clients. We work diligently to develop intellectual property strategies that match the business realities and demands unique to each client.
Our IP litigators appear in Federal and Sate Courts, as well as, the Trade Mark Trial and Appeals Board to protect our clients’ rights.
The Firm has extensive experience in Intellectual Property law and handles matters in a broad range of areas including the following:
- Licensing Agreements including Software and Other Technologies
- Technology Development Agreements
- Website Design Agreements
- E-commerce Agreements including web hosting and development agreements
- Acquisition or Sale of Intellectual Property as part of a Merger, Asset Sale or Other Business Transaction
- Manufacturing Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- IP Financing Agreements
- Trademark and Copyright Protection
- Searching and counseling
- Registrability opinions
- Portfolio management
- University Technology Licensing Agreements